We measured, we divided and we conquered. There were a few hic-ups along the way, but I think it ended up better than we planned. There were ladders, an amazing amount of dust and dirt, a few grumpy moments, some laughs, some bitching, and the satisfaction of seeing something through from beginning to end.
If you haven't been, please go check out The Arts Factory. It's an amazing place. I promise you will leave there feeling inspired. First Friday is this week and the weather should be perfect for it! No excuses, go get some culture.
If you get hungry while you are ever in the area stop into the Bar + Bistro. Amazing food that won't leave you broke. They have the best sweet potato french fries and an extensive vegan menu. I haven't made it to desert yet, so if you do, don't brag about the Smore's thing I saw on the menu. Next time I go, I'm starting with that.
Here are some pictures! Most are mine and I may have borrowed a few from SykoB.



Thanks again for playing along! You were amazing! Looking forward to our next bomb! That big ol' trashcan will be our bitch!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for continuing to do your blog. I'm gonna start again. I think. Who knows. I never finish any....
Thanks again for having me! Glad someone still reads this thing!!
ReplyDelete