10 May, 2012

Fried Ice Cream

Nothing tastes better than my favorite dessert made by someone else.  It's even better if it's made by a good friend.  Oh, and even better than all that, is when it's made for my birthday!!

I pinned this recipe for fried ice cream last week.  Britums was in charge of my dessert for the girls night birthday dinner and I asked for something with fruit.  Considering how awesome her Pinterest boards are, I knew there was something fruity in there!

Britiums went above and beyond.  I can't believe she took fried ice cream on!  Then as we are all watching her work, we realize it's not that difficult.  It takes time and there's the whole hot oil thing, but it's totally doable.  I might even attempt to make it at home now.  I eat the whole carton of ice cream and end up curled in a ball on the kitchen floor with a stomach ache.  One of those decisions you just have to make in life!

Here's the pic of her creation.  It looks just like the picture in the original post from Simply So Good!  I smothered that thing in honey and devoured it.  Thank you Britums for a wonder dessert!


 

1 comment: