My friend started a blog and I thought that was cool. I thought it would be neat to start one, but what do I have to say?
Then as I'm minding my own business at work, trying to figure out what my first post should be, I get an IM from Mother. There's a spider on the ceiling. It's wearing combat boots and she won't get close enough to read it's name tag. She's freaking out and I can only imagine how it would be in person. Mother tells me she doesn't know what to do, but she knows hyperventilating and crying isn't doing any good. SykoB (husband) and I happen to work together and we are about a mile from home. I call him and ask him if he can leave work to go play exterminator. He put on his Red Cape and went home to take care of it. I get an IM saying SykoB is Mother's hero. All is well.
This is my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment